The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Committee on Radioactive Waste Management (2005) '23rd Plenary Meeting Minute', November 2005(Doc 1417)
- Hendriks, C. (2004) 'Public Deliberation and Interest Organizations: A Study of Responses Kelly, J. (2002) 'Public Attitudes to the Commercialisation of GM Crops'. A Report on Desk Research for COI Communications, December 2002.
- Kemp, R.V., Bennett, D.G., and White, M.J. (2006) 'Recent Trends and Developments in Dialogue on Radioactive Waste Management: Experience from the UK'. Environment International, 32(8), pp. 1021-1032.
- Kemp, R. and Loorbach, D. (2006) 'Transition Management: A Reflexive Governance Approach. In Voss, J.P., Bauknecht, D. and Kemp, R. (eds.) Reflexive Governance for Sustainable Development. Cheltenham : Edward Elgar, pp. 103-130.
- Kickert, W.J.M., Klijn, E-H. and Koppenjan, J.F.M (eds.) (1997) Managing Complex Networks: Strategies for the Public Sector. London: Sage Publications Ltd.
- Konig, A. (2006) 'Safe Foods: Improving Decision-making on Food Safety', Food Quality and Safety Research, Wageningen: Institute of Food Safety.
- Leach, M., Scoones, I. and Wynne, B. (eds.) (2005) Science and Citizens: Globalization and the Challenge of Engagement. London: Zed Books.
- GM Science Review Panel (2002) '1st Panel Meeting Minute'. December 10, 2002.
- GM Science Review Panel (2003) '2nd Panel Meeting Minute'. February 18, 2003.
- Pellizzoni, L. (2003) 'Knowledge, Uncertainty and the Transformation of the Public Sphere', European Journal of Social Theory, 6(3), pp. 327-355.
- Performance and Innovation Unit (2002) The Energy Review, A Performance and Innovation Unit Report, February 2002. London: Cabinet Office.
- Phillips, L., Bridgeman, J. and Ferguson-Smith, M. (2000) The BSE Inquiry: The Report.
- Pierre, J. and Peters, B.G. (2000), Governance, Politics and the State. Basingstoke and London: Macmillan Press Ltd.
- Renn, O. (1998) 'The Role of Risk Communication and Public Dialogue for Improving Risk Management', Risk Decision and Policy, 3(1), pp. 5-30.
- Renn, O. (2004) 'The Challenge of Integrating Deliberation and Expertise: Participation and Discourse in Risk Management'. In McDaniels, T. and Small M.J. (eds.) Risk Analysis and Society: An Interdisciplinary Characterization of the Field. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. pp. 289-366.
- Saward, M. (2003) 'Enacting Democracy', Political Studies, 51(1), pp.161-179.
No related research data.
No similar publications.