The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Aspila P 1988. Metabolism of selenite, selenomethionine and feedincorporated selenium in lactating goats and dairy cows. Journal of Agricultural Science Finland 63, 1-74.
- Commission Directive 2001/79/EC of 17 September 2001 amending Council Directive 87/153/EEC fixing guidelines for the assessment of additives in animal nutrition (Official Journal of the European Communities, L267-6.10.2001-1-26).
- Cristaldi LA, McDowell LR, Buergelt CD, Davis PA, Wilkinson NS and Martin FG 2005. Tolerance of inorganic selenium in wether sheep. Small Ruminant Research 56, 205-213.
- Davis PA, McDowell LR, Wilkinson NS, Buergelt CD, Van Alstyne R, Weldon RN and Marshall TT 2006. Tolerance of inorganic selenium by range-type ewes during gestation and lactation. Journal of Animal Science 84, 660-668.
- Home Office 1986. Animal Scientific Procedures Act 1986. Her Majesty's Stationary Office, London.
- Juniper DT, Phipps RH, Jones AK and Bertin G 2006. Selenium supplementation of lactating dairy cows: Effect on selenium concentration in blood, milk, urine and feces. Journal of Dairy Science 89, 3544-3551.
- Korhola M, Vainio A and Edelmann K 1986. Selenium yeast. Annals of Clinical Research 18, 65-68.
- Lawler TL, Taylor JB, Finley JW and Caton JS 2004. Effect of supranutritional and organically bound selenium on performance carcass characteristics and selenium distribution in finishing beef steers. Journal of Animal Science 82, 1488-1493.
- MacRae JC and Armstrong DG 1968. Enzyme method for determination of a-linked glucose polymers in biological materials. Journal of the Science and Food Agriculture 19, 578-581.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food 1982. The Feedingstuffs (sampling and analysis) Regulatory Instrument N. 1144. Pub. Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, UK.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food 1993. Prediction of energy values of compounds feedstuffs for farm animals bookler 1285. Pub. Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, UK.
- Palacios O, Encinar JR, Bertin G and Lobinski P 2005. Analysis of the selenium species distribution in cow blood by size exclusion liquid chromatography - inductively coupled plasma collision cell mass spectrometry (SEC-ICPccMS). Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 383, 516-522.
- Qin S, Gao J and Huang K 2007. Effects of different selenium sources on tissue selenium concentrations, blood GSH-Px activities and plasma interleukin levels in finishing lambs. Biological Trace Element Research 116, 91-102.
- Rayman MP 2004. The use of high-selenium yeast to raise selenium status: how does it measure up? The British Journal of Nutrition 92, 557-573.
- Schubert JR, Muth OH, Oldfield JE and Remmert LF 1961. Experimental results with selenium in white muscle disease of lambs and calves. Federation Proceedings 20, 689-694.
- Surai PF 2006. Selenium absorption and metabolism. In Selenium nutrition and health, pp. 161-171. Nottingham University Press, Nottingham, UK.
- Suzuki KT and Ogra Y 2002. Metabolic pathway for selenium in the body: speciation by HPLC-ICP MS with enriched Se. Food Additives and Contaminants 19, 974-983.
- Taylor JB 2005. Time-dependent influence of supranutritional organically bound selenium on selenium accumulation in growing whether lambs. Journal of Animal Science 83, 1186-1193.
- Weiss WP 2003. Selenium nutrition of dairy cows: comparing responses to organic and inorganic selenium forms. In Proceeding 19th Alltech Annual Symposium. Nutritional Biotechnology in the Feed and Food Industries (ed. P Lyons and KA Jaques), pp. 333-343. Nottingham University Press, Nottingham, UK.
No related research data.
No similar publications.