Classified by OpenAIRE intoarxiv: Physics::Optics, Astrophysics::Instrumentation and Methods for Astrophysics
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- M. C. J. Large, J. Moran, and L. Ye, “The role of viscoelastic properties in strain testing using microstructured polymer optical fibres (mPOF),” Measurement Science & Technology, 20, (2009).
- S. Kiesel, P. Van Vickle, K. Peters et al., “Intrinsic polymer optical fiber sensors for high-strain applications,” 6167, 616713-616713-11 (2006).
- A. Stefani, S. Andresen, W. Yuan et al., “Dynamic Characterization of Polymer Optical Fibers,” Ieee Sensors Journal, 12, 3047-3053 (2012).
- C. D. Butter, and G. B. Hocker, “Fiber optics strain gauge,” Applied Optics, 17(18), 2867-2869 (1978).
- H. P. A. van den Boom, W. Li, P. K. van Bennekom et al., “High-capacity transmission over polymer optical fiber,” Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, IEEE Journal of, 7(3), 461-470 (2001).
- T. Ishigure, Y. Koike, and J. W. Fleming, “Optimum index profile of the perfluorinated polymer-based GI polymer optical fiber and its dispersion properties,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, 18(2), 178-184 (2000).
- N. Sultanova, S. Kasarova, and I. Nikolov, “Dispersion properties of optical polymers,” Acta Physica Polonica A, 116(4), 585-587 (2009).
- I. H. Malitson, “Interspecimen Comparison of the Refractive Index of Fused Silica,” Journal of the Optical Society of America, 55(10), 1205-1208 (1965).
No related research data.
No similar publications.