The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  Clastres, C. (2011). Smart grids: another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives. Energy Policy, 39(9): 5399-5408.
-  Wack, P. (1985). Scenarios: unchartered waters ahead, Harvard Business Review, SeptemberOctober 1985, 73-89.
-  Hughes, N. and Strachan, N. (2010).
- Methodological review of UK and international low carbon scenarios. Energy Policy, 38, 6056-6065.
-  Xenias, D., Axon, C., Balta-Ozkan, N., Cipcigan, L., Connor, P.M., Davidson, R., Spence, A., Taylor, G. and Whitmarsh, L. (2014). Scenarios for the Development of Smart Grids in the UK: Literature Review, Working Paper, January 2014: REF UKERC/ WP/ES/2014/001. http://www.ukerc.ac.uk/support/ tiki-download_file.php?fileId=3510. UK Energy Research Centre (UKERC), London.
No related research data.
No similar publications.