The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Barnett, R. and Coate, K. (2005) Engaging the Curriculum in Higher Education, Maidenhead: Open University Press.
- Chorost, M. (2011) World Wide Mind: The Coming Integration of Humans and Machines and the Internet. New York: Free Press.
- Cochrane, T. and Bateman, R. (2010) Smartphones give you wings: Pedagogical affordances of mobile Web 2.0. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology. 26(1), pp. 1-14.
- Cormier, D. (2008) Rhizomatic Education: Community as Curriculum, Innovate. Journal of Online Education, V 4 No 5, Jun-Jul 2008, available at http://eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ840362
- Deleuze, G. and Guatarri, F. (1987). A thousand plateaus: Capitalism and schizophrenia.London: University of Minnesota Press.
- European Commission (2013) High Level Group on the Modernisation of Higher Education. Report to the European Commission on Improving the quality of teaching and learning in Europe's higher education institutions, European Union, available at http://ec.europa.eu/education/higher-education/doc/modernisation_en.pdf [accessed 21 November 2013]
- Freire, P. (2011) Pedagogy of the Oppressed, translated by Myra Bergman Ramos, New York: continuum.
- Geary, J. (2012) I is an other. The secret life of metaphors and how it shapes the way we see the world, New York: Harper Perennial.
- Glover, I. and Latif, F (2013) Investigating perceptions and potential of open badges in formal higher education. In: Proceedings of World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2013. AACE, Chesapeake, VA, 1398-1402.
- Jackson, N. J. (2006) Imagining a different world, in: Jackson, N., Oliver, M, Shaw, M & Wisdom, J. (eds.) Developing Creativity in Higher Education. An imaginative curriculum, Oxon: Routledge, pp. 1-9.
- Jackson, N. J. (2013a) The Concept of Learning Ecologies in N Jackson and G B Cooper (Eds) Lifewide Learning, Education and Personal Development E-Book. Chapter A5 available at http://www.lifewideebook.co.uk/uploads/1/0/8/4/10842717/chapter_a5.pdf [accessed 9 February 2014].
- Jackson, N. J. (2013b) Learning Ecology Narratives in N Jackson and G B Cooper (Eds) Lifewide Learning, Education and Personal Development E-Book. Chapter C4 available at: http://www.lifewideebook.co.uk/.
- Jackson, N. J. (2014) Lifewide Learning and Education in Universities & Colleges: Concepts and Conceptual Aids, in N.J. Jackson and J. Willis (Eds) Lifewide Learning and Education in Universities and Colleges. Chapter A1 Available at: http://www.learninglives.co.uk/ebook.html.
- KnowledgeWorks (2012) Recombinant Education: Regenerating the Learning Ecosystem, Knowledge works, online available at http://knowledgeworks.org/sites/default/files/Forecast3_0_0.pdf [accessed 12 January 2014].
- Lave, J. and Wenger, E. (1991): Situated learning: legitimate peripheral participation, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
- Lemke, J. L. (2013) Becoming the village - an ecological perspective, in Jackson, N. J. (2013) Learning Ecologies, Lifewide Magazine, Issue Seven, September 2013, Lifewide Education, available at http://www.academia.edu/4404358/Learning_Ecologies [accessed 12 January 2014] pp. 4-6.
- Luckin, R., Clark, W., Garnett, F., Whitworth, A., Akass, J., Cook, J., Day, P., Ecclesfield, N., Hamilton, T. and Robertson, J. (2010) Learner Generated Contexts: a framework to support the effective use of technology to support learning, in: Lee, M. J. W. & McLoughlin, C. (eds) Web 2.0-Based E-Learning: Applying Social Informatics for Tertiary Teaching, IGI Global, pp. 70-84., available at http://knowledgeillusion.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/bookchapterluckin2009learnergener atedcontexts.pdf [accessed 25 January 2014].
- Moon, J. (2010) Using Story in Higher Education and Professional Development, Oxon: Routledge.
- Redecker, C., Leis, M., Leendertse, M., Punie, Y., Gijsbers, G., Kirschner, P. Stoyanov, S. and Hoogveld, B. (2011) The Future of Learning: Preparing for Change. European Commission Joint Research Centre Institute for Prospective Technological Studies EUR 24960 EN Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union. http://ipts.jrc.ec.europa.eu/publications/pub.cfm?id=4719 [accessed 13 February 2014] http://eprints.ioe.ac.uk/5265/1/Rowland08Collegiality353.pdf [accessed 11 January 2014]
- Ryan, A. & Tilbury, D. (2013) Flexible Pedagogies, new pedagogical ideas, York: HEA, available at http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/news/detail/2013/new_pedagogical_ideas [accessed 11 February 2014].
- Seely Brown, J. (2012) Learning in and for the 21st Century. Symposium and Public Lecture, available at http://www.johnseelybrown.com/CJKoh.pdf [accessed 11 January 2014].
- Siemens, G. (2002) "Elearning Course," elearnspace, August 27, 2002, available at http://www.elearnspace.org/Articles/elearningcourse.htm [accessed 8 February 2014].
- Siemens, G. (2006) Knowing knowledge, George Siemens.
- Wenger, E., White, N. & Smith J. D. (2009) Digital Habitats. Stewarding technology for communities, Portland: CPsquare.
- White, D. & Le Cornu, A. (2011) Visitors and Residents: A new typology for online engagement, First Monday, Volume 16, Number 9 - 5 September 2011, available at
- http://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/3171/3049 [accessed 12 January 2014].
- Wiley, D. and Hilton, J. (2009) Openness, Dynamic Specialization, and the Disaggregated Future of Higher Education, in: International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, Volume 10, Number 5, 2009, pp. 1-16., available at http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/view/768 [accessed 11 February 2014].
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2014 7676%