The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  S. Sezek, B. Aksakal, F. Karaca, Influence of drill parameters on bone temperature and necrosis: A FEM modelling and in vitro experiments, Comput. Mater. Sci. 60 (2012) 13-18.
-  Z.R. Liao, D.A. Axinte, On monitoring chip formation, penetration depth and cutting malfunctions in bone micro-drilling via acoustic emission, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 229 (2016) 82-93.
-  K. Denis, G.V. Ham, J.V. Sloten, R.V. Audekercke, G.V. Perre, J.D. Schutter, J.P. Kruth, J. Bellemans, G. Fabry, Influence of bone milling parameters on the temperature rise, milling forces and surface flatness in view of robot-assisted total knee arthroplasty, International congress series 1230 (2001) 300-306.
-  C. Plaskos, A.J. Hodgson, K. Inkpen, R.W. McGraw, Bone cutting errors in total knee arthroplasty, J. Arthroplast. 17(6) (2002) 698-705.
-  N. Sugita, T. Osa, M. Mitsuishi, Analysis and estimation of cutting-temperature distribution during end milling in relation to orthopedic surgery, Med. Eng. Phys. 31 (1) (2009) 101-107.
No related research data.
No similar publications.