The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. World Health Organization (WHO) (1986) Ottawa Charter for Health Promotion. Geneva: WHO.
- 2. Dooris M, Wills J, Newton J. Theorising Healthy Settings: a critical discussion with reference to Healthy Universities. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2014; 42(Suppl 15): 7-16.
- 3. Suarez Reyes M, Van den Broucke S. Implementing the Health Promoting University approach in culturally different contexts: a systematic review. Global Health Promotion. 2016; X(X): x-x.
- 4. Newton J, Dooris M, Wills J. Healthy universities: an example of a whole-system health-promoting setting. Global Health Promotion. 2016; X(X): x-x.
- 5. Baybutt M, Chemlal K. Health promoting prisons: theory to practice. Global Health Promotion. 2016; X(X): x-x.
- 6. Kokko S, Donaldson A, Geidne S, Seghers J, Scheerder J, Meganck J, Lane A, Kelly B. Piecing the puzzle together: case studies of international research in health-promoting sports clubs. Global Health Promotion. 2016; X(X): x-x.
- 7. Rice M, Hancock T. Equity, sustainability and governance in urban settings. Global Health Promotion. 2016; X(X): x-x.
- 8. Patrick R, Dooris , Poland B. Healthy Cities and the Transition movement: converging towards ecological well-being? Global Health Promotion. 2016; X(X): x-x.
- 9. Dooris M. Bridging the silos: towards healthyand sustainable settings for the 21st century. Health & Place 2013; 20: 39-50.
- 10.Kokko S, Green L, Kannas L. A review of settings-based health promotion with applications to sports clubs. Health Promotion International 2013; 29(3): 494-509.
- 11.Newman L, Baum F, Javanparast S, O'Rourke K, Carlon L. Addressing social determi nants of health inequities through settings: a rapid review. Health Promotion International. 2015; 30(S2): ii126- ii143.
- 12.Poland B, Dooris M. 2010. A green and healthy future: a settings approach to building health, equity and sustainability. Critical Public Health. 2010; 20: 281-298.
- 13.Poland B, Dooris M, Haluza-Delay R. Securing 'supportive environments' for health in the face of ecosystem collapse: meeting the triple threat with a sociology of creative transformation. Health Promotion International. 2011; 26(S2): ii202-ii215.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity - 8989% 2011 8989% 2010 8989% 2005 8989% 2012 8989% 2009 8989% 2006 8989% 2011 8989% 2012 8989% 2009 8989% 2016 8989% 2011 8989% - 9090% 2012 8989% 2013 8989% 2010 8989% 2005 8989% 2011 8989% 2009 8888% 2010 8989%