The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Shonin, E, Van Gordon, W, Griffiths, MD. Mindfulness-based interventions: Towards mindful clinical integration. Frontiers in Psychology. 2013; 4: 1-4.
- Van Gordon, W, Griffiths, MD. For the mindful teaching of mindfulness. The Psychologist. 2015; 28: 514-515.
- Purser, RE. Clearing the muddled path of traditional and contemporary mindfulness: a response to Monteiro, Musten, and Compson. Mindfulness. 2015; 6: 23-45.
- Shonin, E. (2015). This is not McMindfulness by any stretch of the imagination: Edo Shonin talks to Jon Kabat-Zinn. The Psychologist. Accessed 25th August 2015. Available at: https://thepsychologist.bps.org.uk/not-mcmindfulness-any-stretch-imagination Santorelli, S. (2015). Remembrance: Dialogue and Inquiry in the MBSR Classroom. In: D. McCown, D. Reibel, M. Micozzi (Eds.), Resources for Teaching Mindfulness: A Cross-cultural and International Handbook. New York: Springer. [In Press].
- University of Massachusetts Medical School Centre for Mindfulness. Training Teachers to Deliver Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: Principles and Standards. Accessed 26th August 2015. Available at: http://www.umassmed.edu/cfm/Training/Principles-- Standards/
No related research data.
No similar publications.