The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  G.E. Moore, Cramming more components onto integrated circuits, Electronics, Vol. 38, No. 8, April 19, 1965.
-  International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS), http://www.itrs.net
-  D. J. Frank and Y. Taur, Design considerations for CMOS near the limits of scaling, Solid-State Electronics, vol. 46, pp 315-320 (2002).
-  K. Takeuchi, R. Koh and T. Mogami, A study of the threshold voltage variation for ultra-small bulk and SOI CMOS, IEEE Trans. Electron Dev, vol. 48, p. 1995 (2001).
-  A. R. Brown, A. Asenov, J. R. Watling, Intrinsic Fluctuations in Sub-10 nm Double-Gate MOSFETs Introduced by Discreteness of Charge and Matter, IEEE Transaction on Nanotechnology, Vol. 1 pp. 195-200 (2002).International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS), http://www.itrs.net/
-  Khumakear R. at al., An enhanced 90nm High Performance technology with Strong Performance Improvement from Stress and Mobility Increase through Simple Process Changes, 2004 Symposium on VLSI Technology, Digest of Technical Papers, pp 162-163, 2004
-  Wakabayashi H., Sub 10-nm Planar-Bulk-CMOS Device using Lateral Junction Control, IEDM Tech. Digest, pp. 989-991, 2003.
-  R.O. Sinnott, A. Asenov, A. Brown, C. Millar, G. Roy, S. Roy, G. Stewart, Grid Infrastructures for the Electronics Domain: Requirements and Early Prototypes from an EPSRC Pilot Project, UK eScience All Hands Meeting, Nottingham, UK, September 2007.
-  L. Han, R.O. Sinnott, G. Stewart, D. Berry, Towards a Grid-enabled Simulation Framework for nanoCMOS Electronics, 3rd IEEE International Conference on e-Science, Bangalore India, December 2007.
-  R.O. Sinnott, T. Doherty, D. Martin, C. Millar, G. Stewart, J. Watt, Supporting Security-oriented Collaborative nanoCMOS Electronics e-Research, International Conference on Computational Science, Krakow, Poland, June 2008.
-  R.O. Sinnott, A. Asenov, C. Bayliss, C. Davenhall, T. Doherty, B. Harbulot, M. Jones, D. Martin, C. Millar, G. Roy, S. Roy, G. Stewart, J. Watt, Integrating Security Solutions to Support nanoCMOS Electronics Research, submitted to IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing Systems with Applications, Sydney Australia, December 2008.
-  Storage Resource Broker (SRB), http://www.sdsc.edu/srb/index.php
-  R. Edward, R. Zayas. Andrew File System (AFSv3) Programmer's Reference: Architectural Overview, 1991.
-  J.T. Kohl, B.C. Neuman, T.Y. T'so, The Evolution of the Kerberos Authentication System, Distributed Open Systems, pp78-94, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1994.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2008 7676% 2009 8383% 2007 9090% 2008 9696% 2008 9393%