The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 71 Cf. Article 4 of the 1978 Convention which provides that '[t]he present Convention applies to the effects of a succession of States in respect of (a) any treaty which is the constituent instrument of an international organization without prejudice to any other relevant rules of the organization ...'.
- 72 In the case of Macedonia, for example, the UK raw its endorsement of FYROWs membership as being an act ofrecognition. Statement ofDouglas Hogg, House ofCommons. Dtb.. voL 223. WA. coL 241.22 April 199 3. See generally. Craven, 'What's in a Name: The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Issues of Statehood'. AusLYearbook Init L (1995).
- " See Jennings and Watts, supra note 42. at 212.
- 74 Fisheries Jurisdiction case, i q Reports (1973) 3. at 21.
- " See generally. Weller, The International Response to the Dissolution of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia'. 86 A/ft (1992) 569.
- " See Opinion No. 1, 31 UM (1992) 1494. at 1495. See generally Craven. The European Community Arbitration Commission on Yugoslavia1 66 BYbIL (1995) 333. at 357-375.
- " See Blum, supra note 23.
No related research data.
No similar publications.