The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  Cagan, P., (1972) The Channels of Monetary E¤ects on Interest Rates, Columbia University Press, New York
-  Christiano, L.J., (1991) Modelling the liquidity e¤ect of a money shock, Quarterly review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, 15, 3-34
-  Christiano, L.J., Eichenbaum, M., (1995) Liquidity e¤ects, monetary policy and the business cycle, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking 27, 1113-36
-  Christiano, L.J., Eichenbaum, M., Evans, C.L., (1997) Sticky prices and limited participation models: a comparison, European Economic Review 41, 1201-49
-  Thomas F Cooley and Gary D Hansen (1995) Money and Business Cycle, in Frontiers of Business Cycle Research (T. F. Cooley, Ed.), 175-221 Princeton University Press
-  Fuerst, Timothy S (1992) Liquidity, loanable funds and real activity, Journal of Monetary Economics 29, 3-24
-  Friedman, Milton (1968) The role of monetary policy, American Economic Review, 58:1, 1-19
-  Lucas, Robert E (1990) Liquidity and interest rate, Journal of Economic Theory 50, 237-264
-  George McCandless (2008) The ABDs of RBCs: An Introduction to Dynamic Macroeconomic Models, Harvard University Press
-  Alan C. Stockman (1981) Anticipated ination and the capital stock in a cash in advance economy, Journal of Monetary Economics 8, 387-93
-  James, Tobin (1947-1948) Liquidity preference and monetary policy,Review of Economics and Statistics 29:2, 124-31; 30:4, 314-17
-  Tobin, J (1965) Money and economic growth, Econometrica, 33(4)(Part2), 671-684
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2011 8787%