Classified by OpenAIRE intomesheuropmc: education
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. Downing A, Wilson R. Older people's use of Accident and Emergency services. Age Ageing 2004;34(1):24-30.
- 2. Eagle DJ, Rideout E, Price P, McCann C, Wonnacott E. Misuse of the emergency department by the elderly population: myth or reality? J Emerg Nurs 1993;19(3):212-8.
- 3. Department of Health. National Service Framework for the Older Person. London: Department of Health, 2001.
- 4. Department of Health. Modernising medical careers : the next steps - The future shape of Foundation, Specialist and General Practice Training Programmes. London: Department of Health, 2004.
- 5. Tooke J. Aspiring to excellence. Final Report of the Independent Inquiry into Modernising Medical Careers, 2008.
- 6. Delamothe T. Modernising Medical Careers: final report. BMJ 2008;336(7635):54- 55.
- 7. BGS Education & Training Committee. The Medical Undergraduate Curriculum in Geriatric Medicine, online at http://www.bgs.org.uk/Publications/Compendium/compend_5.1, 2004.
- 8. Bartram L, Crome P, McGrath A, Corrado OJ, Allen SC, Crome I. Survey of training in geriatric medicine in UK undergraduate medical schools. Age Ageing 2006;35(5):533-35.
- 9. Gordon AL, Blundell AG, Gladman JRF, Masud T. Undergraduate education in geriatrics within the United Kingdom. Age Ageing 2007;36(6):705-.
- 10. GMC. Tomorrow's Doctors - Recommendations on Undergraduate Medical Education: The General Medical Council, 2003.
- 11. Blundell A, Gordon A, Gladman J, Masud T. Undergraduate Teaching in Geriatric Medicine: The Role of National Curricula. Gerontology & Geriatrics Education 2009;30(1):75 - 88.
- 12. Isaacs B. An introduction to geriatrics. London: Balliere, Tindall and Cassell, 1965.
- 13. Ramsden P. Learning to Teach in Higher Education. London: Routledge, 1992.
- 14. Biggs J. Enhancing teaching through constructive alignment. Higher Education 1996;32(3):347-64.
- 15. Cooper C, Selwood A, Livingston G. The prevalence of elder abuse and neglect: a systematic review. Age Ageing 2008;37(2):151-60.
- 16. Lachs MS, Pillemer K. Elder abuse. The Lancet 2004;364(9441):1263-72.
- 17. Papanikolaou P, Lyne P, Anthony D. Risk assessment scales for pressure ulcers: A methodological review. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2007;44(2):285-96.
- 18. Bennett G, Dealey C, Posnett J. The cost of pressure ulcers in the UK. Age Ageing 2004;33(3):230-35.
- 19. GMC. Tommorrow's Doctors (2009): The General Medical Council, 2009.
No related research data.
No similar publications.