The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  M. Armand. Polymer solid electrolytes - an overview. Solid State Ionics, 9-10:745-754, 1983.
-  P.V. Wright. Recent trends in polymer electrolytes based on poly(ethylene oxide). Journal of Macromolecular Science-Chemistry, A26:519-550, 1989.
-  S.A. Dobrowski, G.R. Davies, J.E. McIntyre, and I.M. Ward. Ionic conduction in poly(n,n-dimethylacrylamide) gels complexing lithium salts. Polymer, 32:2887-2891, 1991.
-  J.E. McIntyre, I.M. Ward, H.V.St.A. Hubbard, and V. Rogers. Uk patent application pct/gb92/01781. 1992.
-  A.M. Voice, J. P. Southall, V. Rogers, K. H. Matthews, G. R. Davies, J. E. Mclntyre, and I. M. Ward. Thermoreversible polymer gel electrolytes. Polymer, 35 (16):3363-3372, 1994.
-  H.V.St.A. Hubbard, I.M. Ward, P.L. Carr, and W.F. Tyldesley. Uk patent application pct/gb01/03937. 2001.
-  I.M. Ward, H.V.St.A. Hubbard, S.C. Wellings, G.P. Thompson, J. Kaschmitter, and H. Wang. Separator-free rechargeable lithium ion cells produced by the extrusion lamination of polymer gel electrolytes. Journal of Power Sources, 162:818-822, 2006.
-  F. Croce, G.B. Appetecchi, L. Persi, and B. Scrosati. Nanocomposite polymer electrolytes for lithium batteries. Nature, 394:456-458, 1998.
-  A. Noda, K. Hayamizu, and M. Watanabe. Pulsed-gradient spin-echo h-1 and f-19 nmr ionic diffusion coefficient, viscosity, and ionic conductivity of non-chloroaluminate room-temperature ionic liquids. Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 105:4603-4610, 2001.
-  J. Fuller, A.C. Breda, and R.T. Carlin. Ionic liquid-polymer gel electrolytes from hydrophilic and hydrophobic ionic liquids. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 459:29-34, 1998.
-  O. Bohnke, G. Frand, M. Rezrazi, C. Rousselot, and C. Truche. Fast-ion transport in new lithium electrolytes gelled with pmma .2. influence of lithium salt concentration. Solid State Ionics, 66:105- 112, 1993.
-  H. Nakagawa, S. Izuchi, K. Kuwana, T. Nukuda, and Y. Aihara. Liquid and polymer gel electrolytes for lithium batteries composed of room-temperature molten salt doped by lithium salt. Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 150 (6):A695-A700, 2003.
-  I.M. Ward and H.V.St.A. Hubbard. Polymer electrolytes: conduction mechanisms and battery applications, Chapter 21, in Ionic interactions in natural and synthetic macromolecules. Wiley and Sons Inc., 2012.
-  X.J. Liu and T. Osaka. Properties of electric double-layer capacitors with various polymer gel electrolytes. Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 144 (9):3066-3071, 1997. 11
-  P.E. Stallworth, S.G. Greenbaum, F. Croce, S. Slane, and M. Salomon. Li-7 nmr and ionicconductivity studies of gel electrolytes based on poly(methylmethacrylate). Electrochimica Acta, 40 (13-14):2137-2141, 1995.
-  M.S. Ding. Liquid phase boundaries, dielectric constant, and viscosity of pc-dec and pc-ec binary carbonates. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 150(4):A455-A462, 2003.
-  M.J. Williamson, J.P. Southall, H.V. St. A. Hubbard, S.F. Johnston, G.R. Davies, and I.M. Ward. Nmr measurements of ionic mobility in model polymer electrolyte solutions. Electrochimica Acta, 43 (10-11):1415-1420, 1998.
-  R.M. Cotts, M.J.R. Hoch, T. Sun, and J.T. Markert. Pulsed field gradient stimulated echo methods for improved nmr diffusion measurements in heterogeneous systems. Journal of Magnetic Resonance, 83:252-266, 1989.
-  J. Adebahr, M. Forsyth, D.R. MacFarlane, P. Gavelin, and P. Jacobsson. Li-7 nmr measurements of polymer gel electrolytes. Solid State Ionics, 147:303-307, 2002.
-  H. Ohtani, Y. Hirao, A. Ito, K. Tanaka, and O. Hatozaki. Theoretical study on thermochemistry of solvated lithium-cation with propylene carbonate. Journal of Thermal Analysis Calorimetry, 99:139-144, 2010.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.