The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- [ I ] C. S. Aitchison, M.Mbabele, M. R. Moazzam, Dj.-Budimir. and F. Ali, "lmprovcment of third ordcr intermodulation products of RF and microwave amplifiers by injection", IEEE M7T Tmnsadioris on Microwave Theon. and Tecleziques, Vo1.49. pp.l148:1154, June 2001.
-  N. Males-llic, B. Milovanovic, Dj. Budimir, "Amplifiers with improved IMD performance for multi-channel wireless systems", Proc. h i r . Corq! European Microwave Cor$ercnce, September 2002, Milan, Italy.
-  N. Males-Ilic, B . Milovanovic, Dj. Budimir, "A multicarrier amplifier design linearized trough second harmonics and second-order IM feedback", Facra Ui~iversiratis. Serier: Elcdronics and Energetics, 2001, Vol. 14, pp.243-252.
-  Dj. Budimir, N. Males-llic, B . Milovanovic, "A New Low lntermodulation Amplifier Using Simultaneous Injection and Feedforwarding of Second Harmonics', Proc. h l . Conf Medirerranean Microwave Corferencc. 3un 2002, Caceres, Spain.
- 151 N. Males-llic, B. Milovanovic, Dj. Budimir, "Diminished Sensitivity to Phase Variation i n Injected Second Harmonic Linearization Technique for Multychannel Amplifiers", PI.OC.of Inr. Conf Asia Pacific Microwave Cmfer-etice,Novcinber 2002, Kiottn, Japan.
- [ 6 ] N. Males-llic, B. Milovanovic, Dj. Budimjr, "Improvement in "Second Harmonics'' Linearization Technique for Multichannel Amplifiers", Microwave and Optical Technology Lener-s, Vo1.38. No.2, July2003,pp.15O-I53.
No related research data.
No similar publications.