The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Fitch III, John, 'Archetypes on Screen: Odysseus, St. Paul, Christ and the American Cinematic Hero and Anti-Hero', in Journal of Religion and Film, 9 (1), April 2005, www.unomaha.edu/jrf/Vol9No1/FitchArchetypes.htm
- Gill, Robin, 'The Practice of Faith', in Gareth Jones (ed.), The Blackwell Companion to Modern Theology, Oxford: Blackwell, 2004, pp. 3-17
- Jasper, David, 'On Systematizing the Unsystematic: A Response', in Clive Marsh & Gaye Ortiz (eds.), Explorations in Theology and Film: Movies and Meaning, Oxford: Blackwell, 1997, pp. 235-244
- Jewett, Robert, Saint Paul Returns to the Movies: Triumph over Shame, Cambridge: Eerdsmans, 1999
- Johnston, Robert, Reel Spirituality: Theology and Film in Dialogue, Grand Rapids, Michigan: Baker, 2000
- Kozlovic, Anton Karl, 'The Structural Characteristics of the Cinematic Christ-figure', in Journal of Religion and Popular Culture, VIII, Fall 2004, www.usask.ca/relst/jrpc/art8- cinematicchrist.html
- Kreitzer, Larry, Gospel Images in Fiction and Film: On Reversing the Hermeneutical Flow, London: Sheffield Academic Press, 2002 Loughlin, Gerard, 'Cinéma Divinité: A Theological Introduction', in William Telford, Eric Christianson & Peter Francis (eds.), Cinéma Divinité: Readings in Film and Theology, London: SCM, 2005, pp. 1-12.
No related research data.
No similar publications.