The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Atkins, C., & Louw, G. (2000). Building bridges: constructing a framework for evidence-based information systems. Health Informatics Journal, 6(3), 121-126. doi: 10.1177/146045820000600302
- Atkins, C., & Louw, G. (2000). Reclaiming Knowledge: A Case for Evidence Based Information Systems. Paper presented at the European Conference on Information Systems. http://aisel.aisnet.org/ecis2000/28
- Baskerville, R. (2009). Preparing for evidence-based management. Eur J Inf Syst, 18(6), 523-525.
- Bennett, R. (2007). Sources and use of marketing information by marketing managers. Journal Of Documentation, 63(5), 702-726. doi: 10.1108/00220410710827763
- Collins, T. (2010, 19 March 2010). Over-optimism dogged Student Loans Company's IT-based scheme”. Computer Weekly. Retrieved from http://www.computerweekly.com/news/1280092399/Over-optimism-dogged-StudentLoans-Companys-IT-based-scheme
- Currie, W. (2012). Institutional isomorphism and change: the national programme for IT - 10 years on. Journal of Information Technology Theory and Application (JITTA), 27, 236-248. doi: 10.1057/jit.2012.18
- Goldfinch, S. (2007). Pessimism, Computer Failure, and Information Systems Development in the Public Sector. Public Administration Review, 67(5), 917-929. doi: 10.1111/j.1540- 6210.2007.00778.x
- Greenhalgh, T., Howick, J., & Maskrey, N. (2014). Evidence based medicine: a movement in crisis? BMJ, 348, g3725. doi: 10.1136/bmj.g3725
- Hall, K. (2011, 11 July 2011). Sifting through the wreckage of the failed £469m FireControl public sector IT project., Computer Weekly. Retrieved from http://www.computerweekly.com/news/2240104996/Sifting-through-the-wreckage-of-thefailed-469m-FireControl-public-sector-IT-project
- Heeks, R. (2003). Most eGovernment-for-development projects fail: How can risks be reduced? Government Working Papers. Manchester: University of Manchester.
- Ince, D., & Griffiths, A. (2011). A Chronicling System for Children's Social Work: Learning from the ICS Failure. British Journal of Social Work, 1-17. doi: 10.1093/bjsw/bcr016
- Moody, D. L. (2003). Using the world wide web to connect research and professional practice: Towards evidence-based practice. Informing Science, 6, 31-48.
- Muir Gray, J. (1997). Evidence-based healthcare: how to make health policy and management decisions. London: Churchill Livingstone.
- National Audit Office. (2010). The Customer First Programme: Delivery of student finance. London: The Stationery Office Retrieved from http://www.nao.org.uk/publications/0910/student_finance.aspx.
- National Audit Office. (2011). The failure of the FiReControl project. London: The Stationery Office Retrieved from http://www.nao.org.uk/publications/1012/failure_of_firecontrol.aspx.
- Oates, B. (2011). Evidence-based Information Systems: A decade later. Paper presented at the The 19th European Conference on Information Systems - ICT and Sustainable Service Development, Helsinki, Finland. http://aisel.aisnet.org/ecis2011/222
- Oates, B. J., Wainwright, D. W., & Edwards, H. M. (2013). Endless Bad Projects or Evidence-Based Practice? An Agenda for Action. In Y. Dwivedi, H. Henriksen, D. Wastell & R. De' (Eds.), Grand Successes and Failures in IT. Public and Private Sectors (Vol. 402, pp. 619-624): Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
- Public Accounts Committee. (2009). The National Offender Management Information System. House of Commons, London: Public Accounts Committee Retrieved from http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200809/cmselect/cmpubacc/510/51003.htm.
- Sackett, D. L., Rosenberg, W., Gray, J., Haynes, R. B., & Richardson, W. S. (1996). Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn't. BMJ, 312(7023), 71-72. doi: 10.1136/bmj.312.7023.71
- Smith, R., & Rennie, D. (2014). Evidence-based medicine-an oral history. JAMA, 311(4), 365-367. doi: 10.1001/jama.2013.286182.
- Walsham, G. (2012). Are we making a better world with ICTs? Reflections on a future agenda for the IS field. Journal of Information Technology, 27(2), 87-93. doi: 10.1057/jit.2012.4
- Wastell, D. G. (2006). Information systems and evidence-based policy in multi-agency networks: the micro-politics of situated innovation. The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 15(3), 197-217. doi: 10.1016/j.jsis.2005.11.001
- Wastell, D. G. (2011). Managers as Designers in the Public Services - Beyond Technomagic. Axminster, UK: Triarchy Press.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2014 8181%