The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Anderson, T. (1987) The reflecting team. Family Process, 26, 415-428.
- Anderson, H and Goolishian, H (1988) Human systems as linguistic systems: Preliminary and evolving ideas about the implications for clinical theory. Family Process, 27, 371-394.
- Austin, J.L. (1962) How to do things with words. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- Barkham, M. and Shapiro, D. (1992) Problems of methodology in studies of psychotherapy - Response. In Psychotherapy and its discontents, Dryden, W. &Fathom, C (Eds.). Buckingham Open University Press.
- Barratt, S., Burck, C., Dwivedi, K. Stedman, M &Ravel, H (1999) Theoretical biases in relation to race, ethnicity and culture in family therapy training. Context, 44, 4-12.
- Barthes, R. (1972) Mythologies. London: Paladin.
- Baszanger, I. and Dodier, N. (1997) Ethnography: Relating the part to the whole. In Silverman, S. (Ed.) Qualitative research: Theory, method and practice. London: Sage.
- Benvenuto, B. and Kennedy, R. (1986) The works of Jacques Lacan: An introduction. London: Free association Books.
- Bhaskar, R. (1989) Reclaiming reality. London: Verso.
- Billig, M. (1991) Ideology and opinions. London: Sage.
No related research data.
No similar publications.