The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Barnett S and Seymour E (1999) ' “ A Shrinking Iceberg Travelling South”. Changing Trends in British Television: A Case Study of Drama and Current Affairs', London: Campaign for Quality Television.
- Blair, T. (1996), New Britain: My vision of a new country. London: Fourth Estate.
- Born G (2004) Uncertain Vision: Birt, Dyke and the reinvention of the BBC. London: Secker and Warburg.
- Cockett R (1994) Thinking the Unthinkable: Thank-tanks and the economic counterrevolution 1931-1983. London: Harper Collins.
- Giddens A (1994) Beyond Left and right: The future of radical politics. Cambridge: Polity Press.
- _______ (1998), The Third Way: The renewal of social democracy. Cambridge: Polity Press.
- Mulgan G (1994), Politics in an Antipolitical Age Cambridge: Polity Press.
- Goddard P, Corner J and Richardson K (2007) Public Issue Television: World in Action, 1963-98. Manchester: Manchester University Press.
- Holland P (2006) The Angry Buzz: This Week and current affairs television. London: I.B.Tauris;
- Hendy D (2007) Life on Air: A history of Radio Four, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Lindley R (2002) Panorama: Fifty years of pride and paranoia, London: Politico's.
No related research data.
No similar publications.