The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Cullet, P (2009): “New Policy Framework for Rural Drinking Water Supply - The Swajaldahara Guidelines”, Economic & Political Weekly, 44/50, p 47.
- Gleick, P H (1999): “The Human Right to Water”, 1/5 Water Policy, 487, 493.
- MoRD (2002): Guidelines on Swajaldhara, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Sampat, Preeti (2007): “Swajaldhara or 'Pay'-jal-dhara: Right to Drinking Water in Rajasthan”, Economic & Political Weekly, Vol 42, No 52, 29 December.
- Smith, Laila (2006): Neither Public, Nor Private - Unpacking the Johannesburg Water Corporatisation Model (Geneva: UN RISD), 21.
- 320-321, A to Z Industrial Estate, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel,
No related research data.
No similar publications.