The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN. Dec 1998;9(12 Suppl):S16-23.
- Beddhu S, Baird BC, Zitterkoph J, Neilson J, Greene T. Physical activity and mortality in chronic kidney disease (NHANES III). Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN. Dec 2009;4(12):1901-1906.
- Raggi P, Boulay A, Chasan-Taber S, et al. Cardiac calcification in adult hemodialysis patients. A link between end-stage renal disease and cardiovascular disease? Journal of the American College of Cardiology. Feb 20 2002;39(4):695-701.
- Kidney international. Aug 1996;50(2):600-608.
- Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN. Sep 2003;14(9 Suppl 4):S305-309.
- Nov 2003;18 Suppl 8:viii2-6.
- Heart. Mar 2013;99(6):365-372.
- Gross ML, Ritz E. Hypertrophy and fibrosis in the cardiomyopathy of uremia--beyond coronary heart disease. Seminars in dialysis. Jul-Aug 2008;21(4):308-318.
- Mall G, Huther W, Schneider J, Lundin P, Ritz E. Diffuse intermyocardiocytic fibrosis in uraemic patients. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association. 1990;5(1):39-44.
- Aoki J, Ikari Y, Nakajima H, et al. Clinical and pathologic characteristics of dilated cardiomyopathy in hemodialysis patients. Kidney international. Jan 2005;67(1):333-340.
- Aug 2008;94(8):1038-1043.
- O'Neill JO, Young JB, Pothier CE, Lauer MS. Peak oxygen consumption as a predictor of death in patients with heart failure receiving beta-blockers. Circulation. May 10 2005;111(18):2313-2318.
- Beniaminovitz A, Mancini DM. The role of exercise-based prognosticating algorithms in the selection of patients for heart transplantation. Current opinion in cardiology. Mar 1999;14(2):114-120.
- Sietsema KE, Amato A, Adler SG, Brass EP. Exercise capacity as a predictor of survival among ambulatory patients with end-stage renal disease. Kidney international. Feb 2004;65(2):719-724.
- Johansen KL. Physical functioning and exercise capacity in patients on dialysis. Advances in renal replacement therapy. Apr 1999;6(2):141-148.
- Sezer S, Elsurer R, Ulubay G, Ozdemir FN, Haberal M. Factors associated with peak oxygen uptake in hemodialysis patients awaiting renal transplantation. Transplantation proceedings. May 2007;39(4):879- 882.
- Ting SM, Iqbal H, Kanji H, et al. Functional cardiovascular reserve predicts survival pre-kidney and post-kidney transplantation. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN. Jan 2014;25(1):187- 195.
- Burton JO, Jefferies HJ, Selby NM, McIntyre CW. Hemodialysis-induced repetitive myocardial injury results in global and segmental reduction in systolic cardiac function. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN. Dec 2009;4(12):1925-1931.
- Parfrey PS, Foley RN, Harnett JD, Kent GM, Murray D, Barre PE. Outcome and risk factors of ischemic heart disease in chronic uremia. Kidney international. May 1996;49(5):1428-1434.
- Wasserman K, Hansen J.E., Sue D.Y., Stringer W.W., Whipp B.J. Principles of exercise testing and interpretation : including pathophysiology and clinical applications. 4 ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2005.
- Lang RM, Bierig M, Devereux RB, et al. Recommendations for chamber quantification: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography's Guidelines and Standards Committee and the Chamber Quantification Writing Group, developed in conjunction with the European Association of Echocardiography, a branch of the European Society of Cardiology. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography : official publication of the American Society of Echocardiography. Dec 2005;18(12):1440-1463.
- Wilkinson IB, Mohammad NH, Tyrrell S, et al. Heart rate dependency of pulse pressure amplification and arterial stiffness. American journal of hypertension. Jan 2002;15(1 Pt 1):24-30.
- Rosenbaum PR, Rubin DB. The central role of the propensity score in observational studies for causal effects. Biometrika. 1983;70(1):41-55.
No related research data.
No similar publications.