The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Berglund, M., van Laarhoven, P., Sharman, G. and Wandel, S. (1999) 'Third party logistics: is there a future?', Int. J. Logistic Management, Vol. 10, pp.59-70.
- Christopher, M. (1992) Logistics and Supply Chain Management. London, UK: Pitman Publishing.
- Cooper, M.C., Lambert, D.M. and Pagh, J.D. (1998) 'What should be the transportation provider's role in supply chain management?', Paper presented in the Proceedings of the 8th World Conference on Transport Research, 12-17 July, Antwerpen, Belgium.
- Crowley, A.G. (1998) 'Virtual logistics: transport in the marketspace', Int. J. Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, Vol. 28, pp.547-574.
- CSST (2002) 'Centro Studi sui Sistemi di Trasporto and Cranfield University', Transport and Logistics in the Digital Era: A Survey of Telematic Use by European Road Freight Operators, Survey Report, Fiera di Genova, October 28-29, Genoa, Italy.
- Ellinger, A.E., Lynch, D.F., Andzulis, J.K. and Smith, R.J. (2003) 'B-to-B E-commerce: a content analytical assessment of motor carrier websites', Journal of Business Logistics, Vol. 24, pp.119- 220.
- Eurostat (2003) Panorama of Transport - Statistical Overview of Transport in the European Union, 1970-2001 - Part 2. Luxembourg. Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, pp.47-49.
- Evangelista, P. and Kilpala, H. (2007) 'Perception on ICT usage in small logistics service providers: a comparison between North and South Europe', European Transport/Trasporti Europei, special issue 'Pan-European Logistics and Supply Chain Challenges: Setting the Research Agenda', pp.81-98.
- Evangelista, P., Marasco, A. and Caiazzo, M. (2005) 'ICT adoption in a fragmented industry: evidences from the road haulage sector', Paper presented in the Proceedings of the Logistics Research Network Annual Conference International Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 7- 9 September, Plymouth, UK, pp.139-146.
- Freight Leaders Club (2003) Flussi Informativi Nel Trasporto Merci e Nella Logistica. Criticità, Stato Dell'arte e Proposte. Quaderni No.14, Milan, Italy (in Italian).
- Sauvage, T. (2003) 'The relationship between technology and logistics third-party providers', Int. J. Physical Distribution and Logistical Management, Vol. 33, pp.236-253.
- Simchi-Levi, D. and Kaminsky, P. (2003) Managing the Supply Chain: The Definitive Guide for the Business Professional. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Stough, R.R. (2001) 'New technologies in logistics management', in A. Brewer, K.J. Button and D.A. Hensher (Eds), Handbook of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Elsevier Science, p.517.
- van Hoek, R. (2000) 'The role of third-party logistics providers in mass customization', Int. J. Logistics Management, Vol. 11, pp.37-46.
- 18 P. Evangelista and E. Sweeney
- van Hoek, R. (2002) 'Using information technology to leverage transport and logistics service operations in the supply chain: an empirical assessment of the interrelation between technology and operation management', Int. J. Information Technology and Management, Vol. 1, pp.115- 130.
- van Hoek, R. and Harrison, A. (2004) Logistics Management and Strategy. London, UK: FT Prentice Hall.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2010 8282% 2012 9191% 2006 8383% 2015 9595% 2017 7575% 2011 9595% 2005 8989% 2006 9595% 2013 9090% 2017 9191% 2010 9595%
BioEntity Site Name 3pls Protein Data Bank