The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1 The Information Centre. National Lung Cancer Audit: key findings about the quality of care for people with Lung Cancer in England incorporating headline and completeness data from Wales. Leeds: The Information Centre, NCASP, 2006.
- 2 Berrino F, De Angelis R, Sant M et al. Survival for eight major cancers and all cancers combined for European adults diagnosed in 1995-99: results of the EUROCARE-4 study. The Lancet Oncology 2007;8(9):773 - 83.
- 3 Holmberg L, Sandin F, Bray F et al. National comparisons of lung cancer survival in England, Norway and Sweden 2001 - 2004: differences occur early in follow-up. Thorax 2010;65:436 - 44.
- 4 Imperatori A, Harrison R, Leitch D et al. Lung cancer in Teesside (UK) and Varese (Italy): a comparison of management and survival. Thorax 2006;61(3):232 - 9.
- 5 6 Mo¨ller M, Shack L, Moran A. Lung Cancer in the North West - Informing decisions to improve health. Liverpool: North West Cancer Intelligence Service (NWCIS), 2008.
- UK Recovery Foundation. UK Cancer Statistics. 2011 [updated 2011; cited 10 June 2013]. http://www.cancerrecovery.org.uk/cancer-statistics.
- 7 Cancer Research UK. Lung Cancer - UK Incidence Statistics. 2011 [updated 2011; cited 10 June 2013]. http://info.cancerresearchuk. org/cancerstats/types/lung/incidence/ (10 June 2013, date last accessed).
- 8 National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Lung cancer : The diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer. National Collaborating Centre for Cancer, Cardiff, 2011. p. 42.
- 9 Allgar VL, Neal RD. Delays in the diagnosis of six cancers: analysis of data from the National Survey of NHS Patients: cancer. Br J Cancer 2005;92:1959 - 70.
- 10 Bjerager MD, Palshof T, Dahl R et al. Delay in diagnosis of lung cancer in general practice. Br J Gen Pract 2006;56:863 - 8.
- 11 Bellamy V, Langley J. Lung Cancer in Corby. East Midlands Public Health Observatory, 2011.
- 12 Public Health England. Health Profiles 2012. [cited 10 June 2013]. http://www.apho.org.uk/resource/view.aspx?RID=116446.
- 13 Cheyne L, Foster C, Lovatt V et al. Improved lung cancer survival and reduced emergency diagnoses resulting from an early diagnosis campaign in leeds 2011. Thorax 2012;67(Suppl 2): A44 - A5.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2015 7474%