The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1M. R. Schroeder, “Diffuse sound reflection by maximum-length sequences,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 57, 149-150 1975 .
- 2T. J. Cox and P. D'Antonio, Acoustic Absorbers and Diffusers: Theory, Design and Application Spon, 2004 .
- 3T. J. Cox and P. D'Antonio, “Acoustic phase grating for reduced specular reflection,” Appl. Acoust. 60, 167-186 2000 .
- 4J. A. S. Angus, “Non-integer-based diffusers,” Audio Engineering Society 107th Convention 1999 .
- 5J. A. S. Angus and C. I. McManmon, “Orthogonal sequence modulated phase reflection grating for wideband diffusion,” J. Audio Eng. Soc. 46, 1109-1118 1998 .
- 6T. J. Cox, “The optimization of profiled diffusers,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 97, 2928-2936 1995 .
- 7H. D. Lüke, “Families of polyphase sequences with near-optimal twovalued auto- and crosscorrelation functions,” Electron. Lett. 28, 1-2 1992 .
- 8P. Fan and M. Darnell, Sequence Design for Communications Applications Wiley, New York, 1996 .
- 9AES-4id-2001, “AES information document for room acoustics and sound reinforcement systems-characterization and measurment of surface scattering uniformity,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 49, 149-165 2001 .
- 10T. Terai, “On the calculation of the fields around three-dimensional objects by integral equation methods,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 68, 71-100 1980 .
- 11T. J. Cox, “Predicting the scattering from reflectors and diffusers using two-dimensional boundary element methods,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 96, 874-877 1994 .
- 12J. A. S. Angus, “Using grating modulation to achieve wideband large area diffusers,” Appl. Acoust. 60, 143-165 1999 .
- 13P. D'Antonio and T. J. Cox, “Aperiodic tiling of diffusers using a single asymmetric base shape,” 18th ICA Kyoto, Japan 2004 .
No related research data.
No similar publications.