The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Crane, C., Jandric, D., Barnhofer, T., & Williams, J. M. G. (2010). Dispositional mindfulness, meditation, and conditional goal setting. Mindfulness, 1, 204-214.
- Fredrickson, B. L., Cohn, M. A., Coffey, K. A., Pek, J., & Finkel, S. M. (2008). Open hearts build lives: Positive emotions, induced through loving-kindness meditation, build consequential personal resources. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 95, 1045-1062.
- Gilbert, P. (2005). Compassion: Conceptualisations, research and use in psychotherapy. New York: Routledge.
- Lutz, A., Brefczynski-Lewis, J., Johnstone, T., & Davidson, R. J. (2008). Regulation of the neural circuitry of emotion by compassion meditation: Effects of meditative expertise. PLoS ONE. Retrieved May 10, 2011, from http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0001897.
- Salzberg, S. (1995). Loving-kindness: The revolutionary art of happiness. Boston, MA: Shambhala Publications.
- Smith, J. A., Flowers, P., & Larkin, M. (2009). Interpretative phenomenological analysis: Theory, method and research. London: Sage.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2015 7272%