The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  C. B´edard, H. Kr¨oger and A. Destexhe, Modeling Extracellular Field Potentials and the Frequency-Filtering Properties of Extracellular Space, Biophys J 86 (2004) 1829-1842.
-  P. C. Bickford and K. D. Wear, Restoration of sensory gating of auditory evoked response by nicotine in fimbria-fornix lesioned rats, Brain Res 705 (1995) 235-240.
-  P. C. Bickford-Wimer, H. Nagamoto, R. Johnson, L. E. Adler, M. Egan and G. M. Rose, Auditory sensory gating in hippocampal neurons: A model system in rat, Biol Phychiatry 27 (1990) 183-192.
-  F. Chaperon and M. H. Thiebot, Behavioral effects of cannabinoid agents in animals, Crit Rev Neurobiol 13 (1999) 243-281.
-  N. M. W. J. de Bruin, B. A. Ellenbroek, E. L. J. M. Van Luijtelaar, A. R. Cools and K. E. Stevens, Hippocampal and cortical sensory gating in rats: Effects of quinpirole microinjections in nucleus accumbens core and shell, Neuroscience 105 (2001) 169-180.
-  N. M. W. J. de Bruin, E. L. J. M. Van Luijtelaar, A. R. Cools and B. A. Ellenbroek, Filtering Disturbances in Schizophrenic Patients. Gating of Auditory Evoked Potentials and Prepulse Inhibition of the Acoustic Startle Response Compared. Emphasis on the role of Dopamine, Current Neuropharmacol 1 (2003) 47-87.
-  W. D. N. Dissanayake, M. Zachariou, C. A. Marsden and R. Mason, Abolition of sensory gating by the cannabinoid WIN55, 212-2 in the rat hippocampus, Psychopharmacol J 20 (2006) A45.
-  H. M. Emrich, F. M. Leweke and U. Schneider. Towards a Cannabinoid Hypothesis of Schizophrenia: Cognitive Impairments Due to Dysregulation of the Endogenous Cannabinoid System, Pharmacol Biochem Behav 56 (1997) 803-807.
-  K. A. Flach, L. E. Adler, G. A. Gerhardt, P. Bickford and R. J. MacGregor, Sensory gating in a computer model of the CA3 neural network of the hippocampus, Biol Psychiatry 40 (1996) 1230-1245.
-  T. F. Freund, I. Katona and D. Piomelli, Role of endogenous cannabinoids in synaptic signalling, Physiol Rev 83 (2003) 1017-1066.
-  K. M. Hershman, R. Freedman and P. C. Bickford, GABAB antagonists diminish the inhibitory gating of auditory response in the rat hippocampus, Neurosci Lett 190 (1995) 133-136.
-  D. R. Lara, Inhibitory Deficit in Schizophrenia is Not Necessarily a GABAergic Deficit, Cell Mol Neurobiol 22 (2002) 239-247.
-  H. R. Wilson and J. D. Cowan, Excitatory and Inhibitory interactions in localized populations of model neurons, Biophys J 12 (1972) 1-24,
-  R. I. Wilson and R. A. Nicoll, Endocannabinoid signaling in the brain, Science 296 (2002) 678-682.
-  R. I. Wilson and R. A. Nicoll, Endogenous cannabinoids mediate retrograde signalling at hippocampal synapses, Nature 410 (2001) 1-4.
No related research data.
No similar publications.