The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Anderson, B. (1993) Imagined Communities. London: Verso.
- Aspinall, P. (1997) 'The conceptual basis of ethnic group terminology and classifications', Social Science and Medicine, 45(5).
- Bayar, M. (2009) 'Reconsidering primordialism: an alternative approach to the study of ethnicity', Ethnic and Racial Studies, 32(9): 1639-1657.
- Bennett, C. (1997) 'Ethnic cleansing in former Yugoslavia', pp. 120-132 in Guibernau, M. and Rex, J. The Ethnicity Reader. Cambridge: Polity Press.
- Berthoud, R. (1998) Defining ethnic groups: Origin or identify?, Patterns of Prejudice, 32(2), 53-63.
- Bhaba, H. (ed.) (1990) Nation and Narration. London/New York: Routledge.
- Bradby, H. (1995) 'Ethnicity: not a black and white issue, a research note.' Sociology of Health and Illness 17(3): 405-417.
- Brubaker, R. (2002) 'Ethnicity without groups', Archives of European Sociology, XLIII(2): 163-189.
- Bulmer, M. (1986) “Race and Ethnicity”, in R.G.Burgess (ed.) Key Variables in Social Investigation. London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- Carter, B. (2000) Realism and Racism: concepts of race in sociological research. London: Routledge.
- Carter, B., Harris , C. and Joshi, H. (1987) 'The 1951-55 Conservative government and the racialization of black immigration', Immigrants and Minorities, 6: 335-347.
- Cheong, P.H., Edwards, R., Goulbourne, H. and Solomos, J. (2007) 'Immigration, social cohesion and social capital: a review', Critical Social Policy, 27(1): 24-49.
- Cicourel, A.V. (1964) Method and Measurement in Sociology. New York: Free Press. Clifford, J. (1992) 'Travelling Cultures', in Cultural Studies, Grossberg, L., Nelson, C. and Treichler, P. (ed.), pp. 96-116. New York: Routledge.
- Cohen, L. (1995) Broken Bonds: Yugoslavia's Disintegration and Balkan Politics in Transition. Boulder, Col.: Westview Press.
No related research data.
No similar publications.