The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Alarifi, A., I. Alkurtass and A. M. S. Al-Salman (2011). Arabic Text-Dependent Speaker Verification for Mobile Devices Using Artificial Neural Networks. Machine Learning and Applications and Workshops (ICMLA), 2011 10th International Conference on.
- Angkititrakul, P. and J. H. L. Hansen (2007). "Discriminative In-Set/Out-of-Set Speaker Recognition." Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, IEEE Transactions on 15(2): 498-508.
- Badran, E. F. M. F. and H. Selim (2000). Speaker recognition using artificial neural networks based on vowel phonemes. Signal Processing Proceedings, 2000. WCCCICSP 2000. 5th International Conference on.
- Bing, L., W. M. Yamada and T. W. Berger (2006). Nonlinear Dynamic Neural Network for Text-Independent Speaker Identification using Information Theoretic Learning Technology. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2006. EMBS '06. 28th Annual International Conference of the IEEE.
- Bohte, S. M. (2003). SPIKING NEURAL NETWORKS, Universiteit Leiden. Ph.D. thesis.
- Briciu, P. M. (2010). Speaker identification using Partially Connected Locally Recurrent Probabilistic Neural Networks. Communications (COMM), 2010 8th International Conference on.
- Campbell, W. M., J. P. Campbell, D. A. Reynolds, E. Singer and P. A. Torres-Carrasquillo (2006). "Support vector machines for speaker and language recognition." Computer Speech & Language 20(2-3): 210-229.
- Daqrouq, K. (2011). "Wavelet entropy and neural network for text-independent speaker identification." Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence 24(5): 796-802.
- Davis, S. and P. Mermelstein (1980). "Comparison of parametric representations for monosyllabic word recognition in continuously spoken sentences." Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on 28(4): 357-366.
- Delacretaz, D. P. and J. Hennebert (1998). Text-prompted speaker verification experiments with phoneme specific MLPs. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 1998. Proceedings of the 1998 IEEE International Conference on.
- Dong, E., G. Liu, Y. Zhou and Y. Cai (2002). Voice activity detection based on short-time energy and noise spectrum adaptation. 6th International Conference on Signal Processing.
- Fakotakis, N. and J. Sirigos (1996). A high performance text independent speaker recognition system based on vowel spotting and neural nets. Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, 1996. ICASSP-96. Conference Proceedings., 1996 IEEE International Conference on.
- Farrell, K. R., R. J. Mammone and K. T. Assaleh (1994). "Speaker recognition using neural networks and conventional classifiers." Speech and Audio Processing, IEEE Transactions on 2(1): 194-205.
- George, S., A. Dibazar, V. Desai and T. W. Berger (2003). Using dynamic synapse based neural networks with wavelet preprocessing for speech applications. Neural Networks, 2003. Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on.
- George, S., A. Dibazar, J. S. Liaw and T. W. Berger (2001). Speaker recognition using dynamic synapse based neural networks with wavelet preprocessing. Neural Networks, 2001. Proceedings. IJCNN '01. International Joint Conference on.
No related research data.
No similar publications.