You have just completed your registration at OpenAire.
Any new content you create is not guaranteed to be present to the final version of the site upon release.
Thank you for your patience,
OpenAire Dev Team.
· To describe what school staff and pupils understand by the term ‘pupil participation’.\ud
· To describe the range and usage of pupil participation mechanisms employed in schools.\ud
· To describe how school staff respect and respond to pupils’ views and ideas, and those of the wider community.\ud
· To identify the characteristics of schools and classrooms that facilitate effective pupil participation.\ud
· To identify possible barriers to the development of pupil participation in schools and to make suggestions about how these can be overcome.\ud
· To capture examples of effective practice of pupil participation.\ud
· To make suggestions about how pupil participation can help support the implementation of the Curriculum for Excellence.