The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Donaldson, L., J.Qiu, and N.Luo. 2013. “For rigour in organizational management theory research.” Journal of Management Studies 50 (1): 153-172.
- Freidson, E. 2001. Professionalism: the third logic. Cambridge: Polity Press.
- Ghoshal, S. 2005. “Bad management theories are destroying good management practices.” Spender, J.C. 2007. “Management as a regulated profession: an essay.” Journal of Management Inquiry 16 (1): 32-42.
- Thomas, H. and A.D.Wilson. 2011. “'Physics Envy', cognitive legitimacy or practical relevance: Dilemmas in the evolution of management research in the UK.” British Journal of Management 22 (3): 443-456.
- Warde, A. and T. Bennett. 2008. “A culture in common: the cultural consumption of the U.K.
- managerial elite.” The Sociological Review 56 (Issue supplement section 1): 240-259.
- Young, M. 2008. “From constructivism to realism in the sociology of the curriculum.” Review of Research in Education 32 (1): 1-28.
No related research data.
No similar publications.