The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  Saxena, G., Relationships, networks and the learning regions: case evidence from the Peak District National Park. Tourism Management, 26(2), pp. 277- 289, 2005.
-  Ilbery, B., Saxena, G., & Kneafsey, M., Exploring Tourists and Gatekeepers' Attitudes Towards Integrated Rural Tourism in the England-Wales Border Region. Tourism Geographies, 9(4), pp. 441-468, 2007.
-  Getz, D. & Petersen, T., Growth and profit-oriented entrepreneurship among family business owners in the tourism and hospitality industry. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 24(2), pp. 219-242, 2005.
-  Bosworth, G. & Farrell, H., Tourism Entrepreneurs in Northumberland: The Role of In-Migrants. Forthcoming.
-  Morrison, A., Carlsen, J., & Weber, P., Lifestyle Oriented Small Tourism [Lost] Firms and Tourism Destination Development. In: Tourism and Hospitality Research, Training and Practice: Proceedings of the 18th Annual Council for Australian University Tourism and Hospitality Education Conference, Gold Coast, Australia, 11th-14th February 2008
-  Bosworth, G. Entrepreneurial in-migrants and economic development in rural England. PhD Thesis, University of Newcastle, 2009.
-  Murdoch, J., Networks - a new paradigm of rural development? Journal of Rural Studies 16, pp. 407-419, 2000.
-  Murdoch, J., Networking rurality: emergent complexity in the countryside (Chapter 12). Handbook of Rural Studies, ed. P. Cloke, T. Marsden, & P. Mooney. Sage, London, 2006.
-  Rosenfeld, S., Does Co-operation Enhance Competitiveness? Assessing the impacts of inter-firm collaboration. Research Policy 25, pp. 247-263, 1996.
-  Chell, E. & Baines, S., Networking, entrepreneurship and microbusiness behaviour. Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 12, pp. 195-215, 2000.
-  Johannisson, B., Ramirez-Pasillas, M. & Karlsson, G., The institutional embeddedness of local inter-firm networks: a leverage for business creation. Entrepreneurship & Regional Development 14, pp297-315, 2002.
-  Lowe, P., Murdoch, J. & Ward, N., Networks in rural development: beyond exogenous and endogenous models (Chapter 5). Beyond Modernisation: The Impact of Endogenous Rural Development, ed. J. D. Van der Ploeg & G. Van Dijk Van Gorcum, Assen, The Netherlands, 1995.
No related research data.
No similar publications.