Classified by OpenAIRE intoACM Ref: ComputingMilieux_THECOMPUTINGPROFESSION, ComputingMilieux_COMPUTERSANDEDUCATION
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Allen, J.G., Fonagy, P. and Bateman, A.W. (2008) Mentalizing in Clinical Practice.
- Anderson, J. & Burgess, H. (2011) Developing emotional intelligence, resilience and skills for maintaining personal well-being in students of health and social care. HEA.
- Austin, E. J., Saklofske, D. H., Huang, S. H. S., & McKenney, D. (2004).
- Measurement of trait emotional intelligence: Testing and cross-validating a modified version of Schutte et al.'s (1998) measure. Personality and Individual Differences, 36(3), 555-562 Bar-On, R. (1997) Bar-On Emotional Quotient (EQ-i): Technical manual. Toronto: Multi-Health Systems.
- Chaffer, D. (2012) Advanced solutions: patients increasingly complex care needs mean nurses must be well educated. Nursing Standard, 26, (24).Available at http://nursingstandard.rcnpublishing.co.uk/news-andopinion/opinion/reflections/advanced-solutions Accessed 20th February, 2013.
- Clover, B. (2012). London's £1.2bn education upheaval. The Health Service Journal, 122(6306), 15 Clywd, A. (2012) Andrew Marr Show. Manchester: BBC1, December 09, 2012.
- Available at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/0209122012.pdf accessed 19th February, 2013.
- Cunico, L., Sartori, R., Marognolli, O., & Meneghini, A. M. (2012). Developing empathy in nursing students: A cohort longitudinal study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21, 2026 Dawda, D., & Hart, S. D. (2000). Assessing emotional intelligence: Reliability and validity of the bar-on emotional quotient inventory (EQ-i) in university students.
- Personality and Individual Differences, 28(4), 797-812- 2125.
- Terry, L. M. (2012b). Service user involvement in nurse education: A report on using online discussions with a service user to augment his digital story. Nurse Education Today, 32(2), 161-166 Wetherall, C. (2012) Call yourself a nurse? Time to get precious. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21, 2809 - 2811.
- Williams, J. & Stickley, T. 2010, "Empathy and nurse education", Nurse Education Today, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 752-755.
- Yu J & Kirk M (2008) Measurement of empathy in nursing research: systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing 64, 440-454.
No related research data.
No similar publications.