jel: jel:Q56, jel:F, jel:H, jel:H23, jel:Q, jel:F18
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  Antoniou, F., Hatzipanayotou, P. and Koundouri, P. (2014). Tradable Permits vs. Ecological Dumping when Governments Act Non-cooperatively. Oxford Economic Papers, 66(1), 188-208.
-  Antweiler, W., Copeland, B. R. and Taylor, M. S. (2001). Is Free Trade Good for the Environment? American Economic Review, 91, 877-908.
-  Armington, P. S. (1969). A Theory of Demand for Products Distinguished by Place of Production. IMF Sta Papers, XVI, 159-176.
-  Benarroch, M. and Weder, R. (2006). Intra-industry Trade in Intermediate Products, Pollution and Internationally Increasing Returns. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 52, 675-689.
-  Bernhofen, D. M. (1999). Intra-industry Trade and Strategic Interaction: Theory and Evidence. Journal of International Economics, 47, 225-244.
-  Brander, J. and Krugman, P. (1983). A `Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade. Journal of International Economics, 15, 313-321.
-  Copeland, B. R. and Taylor, M. S. (1995). Trade and Transboundary Pollution. American Economic Review, 85, 716-737.
-  Copeland, B. R. and Taylor, M. S. (2004). Trade, Growth and the Environment. Journal of Economic Literature, 42(1), 7-71.
-  Dixit, A. and Norman, V. (1980). Theory of International Trade. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
-  Ederington, J. and Minier, J. (2003). Is Environmental Policy a Secondary Trade Barrier? An Empirical Analysis. Canadian Journal of Economics, 36, 137-154.
-  Fung, K. C. and Maechler, A. M. (2007). Trade Liberalization and the Environment: The Case of Intra-Industry Trade. Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, 16, 53-69.
-  Grossman, G. M. and Krueger, A. B. (1993). Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement. In The U.S.Mexico Free Trade Agreement, MIT Press, editor: P. Garber.
-  Grubel, H. G. and Lloyd, P. J. (1975). Intra-industry Trade: The Theory and Measurement of International Trade in Di erentiated Products. Wiley, New York.
-  Gurtzgen, N. and Rauscher, M. (2000). Environmental Policy, Intra-Industry Trade and Transfrontier Pollution. Environmental and Resource Economics, 17, 59-71.
-  Haupt, A. (2006). Environmental Policy in Open Economies and Monopolistic Competition. Environmental and Resource Economics, 33, 143-167.
-  Lapan, H. E. and Sikdar, S. (2011). Strategic Environmental Policy under Free Trade with Transboundary Pollution. Review of Development Economics, 15, 1-18.
-  Lee, H. and Roland-Holst, D. (1997). The Environment and Welfare Implications of Trade and Tax Policy. Journal of Development Economics, 52, 65-82.
-  McMichael, A. J., Powles, J. W., Butler, C. D. and Uauy, R. (2007). Food, Livestock Production, Energy, Climate Change, and Health. Lancet, 370, 1253-1263.
-  Rauscher, M. (1997). International Trade, Factor Movements and the Environment. Claredon Press, Oxford.
-  Sikdar, S. and Lapan, H. E. (2012). Carbon Leakage: The Role of Sequential Policy Setting. Environment and Development Economics, 17, 91-104.
-  Stern, N. (2006). The Economics of Climate Change: The Stern Review. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
No related research data.
No similar publications.