Classified by OpenAIRE intoarxiv: Condensed Matter::Superconductivity, Physics::Optics
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. Sun CC (2009) Materials science tetrahedron Pharm Sci 98:1671-1689
- 2. McConnell JF (1974) 2-(4-Isobuthylphenyl) propionic acid. C13H18O2 ibuprofen or prufen, Cryst Struct Commun 3:73-75
- 3. Fronczek FR, Kamel HN, Slattery M (2003) Three polymorphs ( , , and ) of D-mannitol at 100 K, Acta Crystallogr Sect C:Crystl Struct Commun 59:567-570
- 4. See e.g. Kutzke H, Klapper H, Hammond RB, Roberts KJ (2000) Meta-stable -Phase of benzophenone independent structure determinations via X-ray powder diffraction and single crystal studies, Acta Crystallographia B 56:486-496
- 5. Comacho-Corzo DM, Thomas D, Muller F, Roberts KJ, Lewtas K and More I (2017) Morphology and growth kinetics of methyl stearate as a function of crystallisation environment, Crystal Growth and Design 17:563 575
- 6. Docherty R, Roberts KJ, Saunders V, Black S, Davey RJ (1993) Theoretical analysis of polar morphology and absolute polarity of crystalline urea. Faraday Discussions 95:11-25
- 7. Rahim A, Hammond RB, Sheikh AY, Roberts KJ (2013) A comparative assessment of the influence of different crystallisation screening methodologies on the solid forms of carbamazepine co-crystals. CrystEngComm 15:3862-3873
No related research data.
No similar publications.