jel: jel:E01, jel:G21
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Akritidis, L. (2007). “Improving the measurement of banking services in the UK National Accounts”, Economic and Labour Market Review, vol. 1, no. 5, May (http://www.statistics.gov.uk/elmr/05_07/downloads/ELMR_0507Akritidis.pdf).
- Basu, S., R. Inklaar and C. Wang (2008). “The value of risk: measuring the service output of U.S. commercial banks”, NBER Working Paper no. 14615 (www.nber.org).
- Fixler, D. and K. Zwieschang (2010). “Deconstructing FISIM: should financial risk affect GDP?”. (http://www.iariw.org/papers/2010/4aFixler.pdf).
- Haldane, A., S. Brennan and V. Madouros (2010). “What is the contribution of the financial sector: miracle or mirage?”, chapter 2 in The Future of Finance: the LSE Report (http://www.futureoffinance.org.uk).
- Lee, P. (2012). “Balancing the three approaches to measuring Gross Domestic Product, 2012”, (http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171766_273489.pdf ).
- Office for National Statistics (1998). National accounts: concepts, sources and methods. (http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/naa1-rd/national-accounts-concepts--sources-and-methods/1998- release/national-accounts-concepts--sources-and-methods.pdf).
- Office for National Statistics (2010). United Kingdom National Accounts: The Blue Book, 2010 Edition. (http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/naa1-rd/united-kingdom-national-accounts/2010-edition/unitedkingdom-national-accounts---the-blue-book.pdf).
- Office for National Statistics (2011). Input-Output Supply and Use Tables, 1997-2009, 2011 edition.
- Oulton, N (2004). “A statistical framework for the analysis of productivity and sustainable development”. Paper prepared for the Allsopp Review of Statistics for Economic Policymaking. CEP Discussion Paper No. 629 (http://cep.lse.ac.uk/pubs/download/dp0629.pdf).
No related research data.
No similar publications.