Classified by OpenAIRE intomesheuropmc: humanities
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Dayan, PS, Holmes, JF, Hoyle, J, Atabaki, S, Tunik, MG, Lichenstein, R. Headache in traumatic brain injuries from blunt head trauma. Pediatrics. 2015; 135 (3): 504-12
- Kuppermann, N, Holmes, JF, Dayan, PS, Hoyle, JD, Atabaki, SM, Holubkov, R. Identification of children at very low risk of clinically-important brain injuries after head trauma: a prospective cohort study. Lancet. 2009; 374 (9696): 1160-70
- Palchak, MJ, Holmes, JF, Vance, CW, Gelber, RE, Schauer, BA, Harrison, MJ. A decision rule for identifying children at low risk for brain injuries after blunt head trauma. Ann Emerg Med. 2003; 42 (4): 492-506
- Quayle, KS, Jaffe, DM, Kuppermann, N, Kaufman, BA, Lee, BC, Park, TS. Diagnostic testing for acute head injury in children: when are head computed tomography and skull radiographs indicated?. Pediatrics. 1997; 99 (5): E11
- Pandor, A, Goodacre, S, Harnan, S, Holmes, M, Pickering, A, Fitzgerald, P. Diagnostic management strategies for adults and children with minor head injury: a systematic review and an economic evaluation. Health Technol Assess. 2011; 15 (27): 1-202
No related research data.
No similar publications.