The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Australian Health Survey: Biomedical Results for Nutrients . 2011
- Bilinski, KL, Boyages, SC. The rising cost of vitamin D testing in Australia: time to establish guidelines for testing. Medical Journal of Australia . 2012; 197 (2)
- Holick, MF. Vitamin D: A D-Lightful health perspective. Nutrition Reviews . 2008; 66 (supplement 2): S182-S194
- McKinlay, AF. A reference action spectrum for ultraviolet induced erythema in human skin. CIE-Journal . 1987; 61 (1): 17-22
- Holick, MF. Vitamin D and bone health. Journal of Nutrition . 1996; 126 (supplement 4): 1159S-1164S
- Stalgis-Bilinski, KL, Boyages, J, Salisbury, EL, Dunstan, CR, Henderson, SI, Talbot, PL. Burning daylight: balancing vitamin D requirements with sensible sun exposure. Medical Journal of Australia . 2011; 194 (7): 345-348
- Holick, MF. Sunligth “D”ilemma: risk of skin cancer or bone disease and muscle weakness. The Lancet . 2001; 357 (9249): 4-6
- Nowson, CA, Margerison, C. Vitamin D intake and vitamin D status of Australians. Medical Journal of Australia . 2002; 177 (3): 149-152
- Jayaratne, N, Hughes, MCB, Ibiebele, TI, van den Akker, S, van der Pols, JC. Vitamin D intake in Australian adults and the modeled effects of milk and breakfast cereal fortification. Nutrition . 2013; 29 (7-8): 1048-1053
- Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code—Standard 2.4.2—Edible Oil Spreads—F2011C00574.
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D . 2011
- Nutrient reference values for Australia and New Zealand including recommended dietary intakes. Report No. . 2005 (1864962372)
- Shrapnel, W, Truswell, S. Vitamin D deficiency in Australia and New Zealand: what are the dietary options?. Nutrition and Dietetics . 2006; 63 (4): 206-212
- Gahche, J, Bailey, R, Burt, V. Dietary supplement use among U.S. adults has increased since NHANES III (1988–1994). NCHS Data Brief . 2011 (61): 1-8
- Dickinson, A, MacKay, D. Health habits and other characteristics of dietary supplement users: a review. Nutrition Journal . 2014; 13, article 14
No related research data.
No similar publications.