Classified by OpenAIRE intomesheuropmc: education, food and beverages
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Global initiative to eliminate folic acid-preventable neural tube defects. [online] 2011; http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/folicacid/global.html (accessed 21 10 2011).
- Recommendations for the use of folic acid to reduce the number of cases of spina bifida and other neural tube defects. MMWR Recomm Rep. 1992; 41: 1-7
- Folic acid for the prevention of neural tube defects: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement. Ann Intern Med. 2009; 150: 626-631
- 4 Gallup Organization and March of Dimes Foundation Improving preconception health: women’s knowledge and use of folic acid. [online] 2008; http://www.marchofdimes.com/peristats/pdfdocs/2008FolicAcidSurveyReport.pdf (accessed 21 10 2011).
- De Van den Berg, LTWJ, Van Der Zee, AH, Schaafsma, E, de Smit, D, Anderson, C, Cornel, MC. Counselling women about periconceptional use of folic acid: the role of the community pharmacist can be improved. Int J Pharm Pract. 1999; 7: 138-142
- Egen, V, Hasford, J. Prevention of neural tube defects: Effect of an intervention aimed at implementing the official recommendations. Soz Praventivmed. 2003; 48: 24-32
- Bower, C, Blum, L, O'Daly, K, Higgins, C, Loutsky, F, Kosky, C. Promotion of folate for the prevention of neural tube defects: Knowledge and use of periconceptional folic acid supplements in Western Australia, 1992 to 1995. Aust N Z J Public Health. 1997; 21: 716-721
- Anderson, C, Rajyaguru, R. The role of community pharmacists and medicines counter assistants in health promotion: reflections from a folic acid campaign. Int J Pharm Pract. 2002; 10: 17-22
- Veenstra, M, Hesselink, JEC, Schaafsma, E, de Van den Berg, LTWJ. [Folic acid information in pharmacies leaves room for improvement: pharmacist's role in preventing neural tube defects.]. Pharmaceutisch Weekblad. 2000; 135: 118-121
- Rosch, C, Kastner, S, Heinrich, C, Steinbicker, V. [Folic acid substitution: investigation of the knowledge of the pharmacists in Saxony-Anhalt.]. Pharmazeutische Zeitung. 2002; 147: 28-32
- Kondo, A, Yamamoto, HI, Watanabe, J, Tada, K, Yoshimoto, N. Folic acid in the prevention of neural tube defects: awareness among laywomen and healthcare providers in Japan. Congenit Anom (Kyoto). 2009; 49: 97-101
- Williams, JL, Abelman, SM, Fassett, EM, Stone, CE, Petrini, JR, Damus, K, Mulinare, J. Health care provider knowledge and practices regarding folic acid, United States, 2002–2003. Matern Child Health J. 2006; 10: S67-S72
No related research data.
No similar publications.