- United States Environmental Protection Agency, null. Control and mitigation of drinking water losses in distribution systems. 2010 (EPA 816-R-10-019)
- BDEW—German Association of Energy and Water Industries, null. VEWA Survey: Comparison of European Water and Waste water Prices.
- International Water Association, null.
District Metered Areas Guidance Notes. 2007
- Khulief, Y. A., Khalifa, A., Mansour, R. B., Habib, M. A.. Acoustic detection of leaks in water pipelines using measurements inside pipe.
Journal of Pipeline Systems Engineering and Practice. 2012; 3 (2): 47-54
- Papastefanou, A. S., Joseph, P. F., Brennan, M. J.. Experimental investigation into the characteristics of in-pipe leak noise in plastic water filled pipes.
Acta Acustica united with Acustica. 2012; 98 (6): 847-856
- Li, W., Ling, W., Liu, S., Zhao, J., Liu, R., Chen, Q., Qiang, Z., Qu, J.. Development of systems for detection, early warning, and control of pipeline leakage in drinking water distribution: a case study.
Journal of Environmental Sciences. 2011; 23 (11): 1816-1822
- Hunaidi, O., Wang, A.. A new system for locating leaks in urban water distribution pipes.
Management of Environmental Quality. 2006; 17 (4): 450-466
- Fuller, C. R., Fahy, F. J.. Characteristics of wave propagation and energy distributions in cylindrical elastic shells filled with fluid.
Journal of Sound and Vibration. 1982; 81 (4): 501-518
- Pavić, G.. Vibroacoustical energy flow through straight pipes.
Journal of Sound and Vibration. 1992; 154 (3): 411-429
- Muggleton, J. M., Brennan, M. J., Pinnington, R. J.. Wavenumber prediction of waves in buried pipes for water leak detection.
Journal of Sound and Vibration. 2003; 249 (5): 939-954
- Brennan, M. J., Gao, Y., Joseph, P. F.. On the relationship between time and frequency domain methods in time delay estimation for leak detection in water distribution pipes.
Journal of Sound and Vibration. 2007; 304 (1-2): 213-223
- Gao, Y., Brennan, M. J., Joseph, P. F., Muggleton, J. M., Hunaidi, O.. On the selection of acoustic/vibration sensors for leak detection in plastic water pipes.
Journal of Sound and Vibration. 2005; 283 (3–5): 927-941
- Hunaidi, O., Chu, W., Wang, A., Guan, W.. Detecting leaks in plastic pipes.
Journal/American Water Works Association. 2000; 92 (2): 82-94
- Pal, M., Dixon, N., Flint, J.. Detecting & locating leaks in water distribution polyethylene pipes. ; 2
- Hunaidi, O., Chu, W. T.. Acoustical characteristics of leak signals in plastic water distribution pipes.
Applied Acoustics. 1999; 58 (3): 235-254
- Anastasopoulos, A., Kourousis, D., Bollas, K.. Acoustic emission leak detection of liquid filled buried pipeline.
Journal of Acoustic Emission. 2009; 27: 27-39
- Brunner, A. J., Barbezat, M.. Acoustic emission monitoring of leaks in pipes for transport of liquid and gaseous media: a model experiment.
Advanced Materials Research. 2006; 13-14: 351-356
- Vahaviolos, S. J., Miller, R. K., Watts, D. J., Shemyakin, V. V., Strizkov, S. A.. Detection and location of cracks and leaks in buried pipelines using acoustic emission.
Journal of Acoustic Emission. 2001; 19: 172-183
- Suzuki, T., Ikeda, Y., Tomoda, Y., Ohtsu, M.. Water-leak evaluation of existing pipeline by acoustic emission.
Journal of Acoustic Emission. 2005; 23: 272-276
- Ghazali, M. F., Beck, S. B. M., Shucksmith, J. D., Boxall, J. B., Staszewski, W. J.. Comparative study of instantaneous frequency based methods for leak detection in pipeline networks.
Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 2012; 29: 187-200
- Metje, N., Atkins, P. R., Brennan, M. J., Chapman, D. N., Lim, H. M., Machell, J., Muggleton, J. M., Pennock, S., Ratcliffe, J., Redfern, M., Rogers, C. D. F., Saul, A. J., Shan, Q., Swingler, S., Thomas, A. M.. Mapping the Underworld - State-of-the-art review.
Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 2007; 22 (5-6): 568-586
- Bimpas, M., Amditis, A., Uzunoglu, N.. Detection of water leaks in supply pipes using continuous wave sensor operating at 2.45 GHz.
Journal of Applied Geophysics. 2010; 70 (3): 226-236
- Fahmy, M., Moselhi, O.. Detecting and locating leaks in underground water mains using thermography. : 61-67
- Cataldo, A., Persico, R., Leucci, G., de Benedetto, E., Cannazza, G., Matera, L., de Giorgi, L.. Time domain reflectometry, ground penetrating radar and electrical resistivity tomography: a comparative analysis of alternative approaches for leak detection in underground pipes.
NDT and E International. 2014; 62: 14-28
- Leoni, G., Anzalone, C., Giunchi, D., Nascetti, D.. Method for detecting the presence of leaks in a water distribution network and kit for applying the method.
European Patent. 2009 (2.107.357)
- Martini, A., Troncossi, M., Rivola, A., Nascetti, D.. Preliminary investigations on automatic detection of leaks in water distribution networks by means of vibration monitoring.
Advances in Condition Monitoring of Machinery in Non-Stationary Operations. 2014: 535-544