jel: jel:G32, jel:G21, jel:L25
The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Altman, E.I. (1968). Financial ratios, discriminant analysis and the prediction of corporate bankruptcy. Journal o f Finance, 23(4), 589-599.
- Altman, E.L (1983). Corporate financial distress: A complete guide to predicting, avoiding and dealing with bankruptcy. New York, NY: John Riley and Sons.
- Borowsky, M. (1993, February). Exploring the secondary markets to increase lending to business. Bank Management, 69(2), 56-59.
- Dunkelberg, W.C., & Cooper, A.C. (1990). Investment and capital diversity in the small enterprise, in The Economics o f Small Firms, pp. 119-134, Kluwer Academic Publishers: Netherlands.
- Elliehausen, G., & Wolken, J.D. (1990, October). Banking markets and the use of financial services by small and medium-sized businesses. Federal Reserve Bulletin, 76(10), 801-817.
- Gant, A. (1989). An analysis o f the new financial institutions. Quorum Books Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press.
- Hurley, E. (1981, May). Survey of finance companies, 1980. Federal Reserve Bulletin, 67(5), 398-409.
- Kramer, M.C., & Neihengen, R.M. (1992). Analysis of finance company ratios. Journal of Commercial Lending, 75(1), 39-47.
- Kramer, M.C., & Neihengen, R.M. (1993). Analysis of finance company ratios. Journal of Commercial Lending, 76(1), 37-46.
- Leuchter, M. (1993, May 17). Lenders of last resort push to the head of the line. Crain's New York Business, pp. 13, 21.
- Litan, R. (1991). Revolution in U.S. finance. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution.
- McNamara, G., & Bromiley, P. (1993). Research report: assessing the risks of small business borrowers. Journal o f Commercial Lending, 76(2), 23-29.
- Neihengen, R. (1989, September). Analysis of finance company ratios in 1988. Journal of Commercial Lending, 72(1), 54-60.
- Petersen, M.A., & Rajan, R.G. (1994). The benefits of lending relationships: Evidence from small business data. Journal of Finance, 49(1), 34-31.
- Remolona, E.M., & Wulfekuhler, K.C. (1992, Summer). Finance companies, bank competition and niche markets. Federal Reserve Bank o f New York Quarterly Review, 25-38.
- Roncoroni, E. (1990). Finance Company Borrowing. In Robert Laurence Kuhn, (Ed). Mortgage and asset securitization (pp 495-514). Dow-Jones, Irwin, Illinois.
- Storey, D.J., Keasey, K., Watson, R., & Wynarczyk, P. (1987). Performance o f small firms. Croom Helm, Beckenham.
No related research data.
No similar publications.