The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- 1. Selye H. The Stress Of Life. Revised edition. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 1956.
- 2. Huang CC, Yang PC, Lin HJ, Hsu KS. Repeated cocaine administration impairs group II metabotropic glutamate receptor-mediated long-term depression in rat medial prefrontal cortex. J Neurosci. 2007; 27:2958-2968.
- 3. Pestonjee DM, Pareek U, editors. Studies in Organizational Role Stress and Coping. Jaipur/New Delhi, India: Rawat Publications; 1997.
- 4. Parsons LM. The impact of group counseling and stress management on reported depression, anxiety. Attitude toward divorce, school functioning and behavior of children of divorce. DAI-A 52/06. 1991. p. 2028.
- 5. Latha KS, Bhat SM, D'Souza P. Attempted suicide and recent stressful life events: a report from India. Crisis. 1994;15(3):136.
- 6. Mohr GB. The changing significance of different stressors after the announcement of bankrupting a longitudinal investigation with special emphasis on job insecurity. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2000;21:337-359.
- 7. Aziz M. Organizational role stress among Indian information technology professionals. Asian Pacific Newsletter on Occupational Health and Safety. 2003;10(2):31-33.
- 8. Aziz M. Role stress among women in the Indian information technology sector. Women in Management Review. 2004;19(7):356-363.
- 9. Gmelch WH, Chan W. Thriving on Stress for Success. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; 1994.
- 10. Pareek A, Mehta M. Role stress among working women. In: Pestonjee DM, Pareek U, editors. Studies in Organizational Role Stress and Coping. Jaipur/New Delhi, India: Rawat Publications; 1997.
- 11. Bhatia P, Kumar P. Part II - Clinical applications and guidelines. 2005; 11(4):711-717.
- 12. Vanitha V, Vasanthi M, Kamalanabhan TJ, Sivasubramanian TA. A study on organizational commitment and stress among information technology professionals. The ICFAI Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2006;2(4).
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2009 9292%