The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
- Klar, SA, Brodkin, E, Gibson, E. Furanyl-Fentanyl Overdose Events Caused by Smoking Contaminated Crack Cocaine British Columbia, Canada, July 15–18, 2016. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016; 65 (37): 1015-1016
- Rodda, LN, Pilgrim, JL, Rago, MD, Crump, K, Gerostamoulos, D, Drummer, OH. A Cluster of Fentanyl-Laced Heroin Deaths in 2015 in Melbourne. Australia Journal of Analytical Toxicology. 2017; 41 (4): 318-324
- Gomes, T, Greaves, S, Martins, D. Latest trends in opioid-related deaths in Ontario: 1991 to 2015. 2017
- Rudd, RA, Seth, P, David, F, Scholl, L. Increases in drug and opioid-involved overdose deaths-United States, 2010-2015. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016; 65 (5051): 1445-1452
- 5.Office of the Chief Coroner, BC Coroners Service. Illicit drug overdose deaths in BC January 1, 2007-March 31, 2017. 2017. http://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/public-safety-and-emergency-services/death-investigation/statistical/illicit-drug.pdf. Accessed 8 May 2017.
- 6.United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. Terminology and information on drugs. 3rd ed. Vienna: United Nations. 2016. https://www.unodc.org/documents/scientific/Terminology_and_Information_on_Drugs-3rd_edition.pdf. Accessed 5 July 2017.
- Fentanyl and beyond: evolutions in the Canadian illicit opioid market. 2016
- 8.European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Handbook on simulation exercises in EU public health settings – How to develop simulation exercises within the framework of public health response to communicable diseases. Stockholm: ECDC. 2014. http://ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications/Publications/Simulation-exercise-manual.pdf. Accessed 15 May 2017.
- Tomassoni, AJ, Hawk, KF, Jubanyik, K. Multiple Fentanyl Overdoses – New Haven, Connecticut, June 23, 2016. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017; 66 (4): 107-111
- 10.Ontario Hospital Association. OHA emergency management toolkit: developing a sustainable emergency management program for hospitals. 2008. https://www.oha.com/Documents/Emergency%20Management%20Toolkit.pdf. Accessed 2 June 2017.
- 11.Canadian Medical Association. Harms associated with opioids and other psychoactive prescription drugs. Ottawa: CMA. 2015. http://policybase.cma.ca/dbtw-wpd/Policypdf/PD15-06.pdf. Accessed 11 April 2017.
- Canada, H. Honouring our strengths: A renewed framework to address substance use issues among First Nations people in Canada. 2011
- Changing directions, changing lives: The mental health strategy for Canada. 2012
- 14.Sordo L, Barrio G, Bravo MJ, et al. Mortality risk during and after opioid substitution treatment: systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. BMJ. 2017; doi:10.1136/bmj.j1550.
- 15.Government of Canada. Good Samaritan Overdose Act (S.C. 2017, c. 4). http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/AnnualStatutes/2017_4/page-1.html. Accessed 26 May 2017.
- 16.Government of Ontario. Good Samaritan Act (S.O. 2001, c. 2). https://www.ontario.ca/laws/statute/01g02. Accessed 22 April 2017.
- 17.World Health Organization. International Health Regulations (2005) 2nd ed. Geneva: WHO. 2008. http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/43883/1/9789241580410_eng.pdf. Accessed 28 February 2017.
No related research data.
Discovered through pilot similarity algorithms. Send us your feedback.
Title Year Similarity 2016 7676% 2014 9494% 2018 8888% 2004 7272% 2009 8484% 2012 8181% 2014 7777% 2013 8888%