The results below are discovered through our pilot algorithms. Let us know how we are doing!
-  E. McSween and P. Winternitz, Integrable and superintegrable Hamiltonian systems in magnetic fields, J.Math.Phys. 41 (2000) 2957 -2967
-  A.V. Turbiner, Particular Integrability and (Quasi)-exact-solvability math-ph arXiv:1206.2907, June 2012
-  S. Curilef and F. Claro, Dynamics of Two Interacting Particles in a Magnetic Field in Two Dimensions, American Journal of Physics 65 (1997) 244
-  M. Taut, Two particles with opposite charge in a homogeneous magnetic field: particular analytic solutionsof the two-dimensional Schro¨dinger equation, Journal of Physics A32 (1999) 5509-5515
-  H. Friedrich and D. Wintgen, The hydrogen atom in a uniform magnetic field an example of chaos, Physics Reports 183 (1989) 3779
-  D. Pinheiro and R.S. Mackay, Interaction of two charges in a uniform magnetic field I planar case, Nonlinearity 19 (2006) 1713-1745
-  L.P. Gorkov, I.E. Dzyaloshinskii, Contribution to the Theory of the Mott Exciton in a Strong Magnetic Field, ZhETF 53 (1967) 717-722 Sov. Phys. JETP 26 (1968) 449-451 (English translation)
No related research data.
No similar publications.