Shaping the EOSC - Four new EOSC Interest Groups launched
The EOSC Secretariat project has launched four Interest Groups, and anyone interested in helping to shape the EOSC is welcome to join:
- EOSC Researcher Engagement and Use cases
- EOSC Service and Research Product Catalogues
- EOSC Federating Core
- EOSC Glossary
Following the links, you will find more information about the IGs. Each IG has a separate online forum for discussion with additional information on the specific scope, and some IGs already have set up a message for their community.
Why not join?
Joining an Interest Group is a good way to stay abreast of developments and to help build the EOSC.
Find out more:
You will find overall information about the EOSC Interest Groups at the following link: https://www.eoscsecretariat.eu/eosc-interest-groups
Each IG is facilitated by a member of EOSCSecretariat.eu. Please refer to the corresponding facilitator for further information on the specific IG:
- EOSC Researcher Engagement and Use cases - facilitated by Bernd Saurugger
- EOSC Service and Research Product Catalogues - facilitated by Andrea Mannocci
- EOSC Federating Core - facilitated by Netsanet Haile G.
- EOSC Glossary - facilitated by Donatella Castelli